One of the top islands visited on the East coast year after year, is Hilton Head Island. Hilton Head Island is a little less than an 8 mile drive from Bluffton, and if you wish to spend time at the beach, we recommend staying at the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort on Hilton Head.
Hilton Head Island is the #1 island in the Continental United States, as ranked by Travel + Leisure, and the #3 island in the United States as voted on by Condé Nast Traveler. Millions of people visit the beaches of Hilton Head Island every year, and enjoy family time at the beach.
The Omni offers access to an 11-mile lagoon system complemented by bike trails, 25 tennis courts and three championship golf courses. The Omin resort also showcases a beautiful poolscape that includes two family pools, one adult-only pool, kid’s splash zone, two hot tubs and private cabanas among our native tropical foliage.
- Non-smoking luxury hotel
- 323 studio suites with mini kitchens and balconies
- 20 Oceanfront Suites and eight Resort View Suites, each with separate king bedrooms
- Recently renourished, award-winning beaches
- Three swimming pools including one exclusively for adults and two beachside hot tubs
- Full-service Ocean Tides Spa
- 54 holes of championship golf
- 25 tennis courts
- 11-mile lagoon system for canoeing and kayaking
- Daily resort activities available for the entire family
- WiFi Internet service – included in Resort Service Charge
To learn more about the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort, visit their site by clicking here.