Events at Bluffton Oyster Factory Park
Fusion Fit & Stand and Paddle present a combined fitness and standup paddleboarding class! We will start off with standup paddle boarding instruction followed by a paddle across the May River to a beautiful sandbar (tide dependent) for a beach workout before taking your fitness onto the boards for a PaddleFit style class targeting your […]Find out more »
The Garvin-Garvey House is located at the intersection of Bridge Street and Wharf Street within the “Old Town” district of Bluffton, SC. The structure dates to ca. 1870 and is an excellent example of Carolina Lowcountry vernacular architecture of the late-19th Century. It is believed to be one of the earliest known freedmen owned houses […]Find out more »
Pictures of Bluffton Oyster Factory Park
Oyster Factory Park Rules
1. Park open sunrise to sunset unless events permits have been issued.
2. Boat ramp open 24 hours a day
3.No obstructing the use of the boat ramp area
4. No open fires without an events permit. No grilling underneath the pavilion.
5. No open alcoholic beverage container without an events permit.
6. Motorized vehicles and parking allowed only in designated areas.
7. Vehicles, trailer, or boats stored more than 24 hours are subject to removal.
8. Pets must be under control at all times. Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of in pet waste containers.
9. No weapons.
10. No solicitation.
11. The Town of Bluffton Police Department has jurisdiction over Oyster Factory Park.
In case of emergency call 911.
Reserving Oyster Factory Park for Private Parties
Oyster Factory Park is available for private and public events based on availability. Please contact Julie Taylor at 843-706-4583 for more information.
Applications, contracts, and payments can be mailed to:
Town of Bluffton
20 Bridge Street
PO Box 386
Bluffton, SC 29910
Oyster Factory Park offers a boat ramp with access to the May River, an open-air pavilion, picnic tables, restrooms, fire/oyster roast pit, and view of the May River.
Bluffton Oyster Factory Park
Location: 63 Wharf St, Bluffton, SC 29910
Check out Bluffton Oysters Company located at the end of the park by the May River.